Custom Sheet Metal Fabrication
Your job is special—it needs more than a run-of-the-mill stock product. It requires the precision and customization that Kelly Sheet Metal can provide.
Sheet metal fabrication is the process of making parts by cutting and bending from a roll of stock metal material. Assembling the pieces together, often by welding, completes the fabrication processes. This cost-effective approach has multiple commercial applications.
Kelly Sheet metal specializes in fabricating precision metal projects for industrial and commercial businesses. From simple to complex we can fabricate practically any metal component you may need including:
- Kitchen equipment
- Industrial ducts
Why Sheet Metal Fabrication?
There are many advantages to choose sheet metal fabrication:
- A wide range of production techniques can be used to create customized parts
- Design changes can be easily made.
- Sheet metal fabrication can be formed into any desired shape.
- Sheet metal products are extremely durable.
- There is a wide range of types of sheet metals in terms of varying strength, weight, conductivity, and corrosion-resistance.
- There are many finishes to choose from such as powder coating, painting, plating, and anodizing.
Why Kelly Sheet Metal?
Our experienced and talented team offers multiple fabricating methods which include forming, perforating, punching, welding, custom tooling, shearing, laser cutting, and light stamping. In addition, we pride ourselves in meeting your project timelines. No size is too small or too big; we have the capabilities for high volume production. And we maximize efficiency to make this all affordable for you.
We look forward to working with you. Give us a call at 850-878-1101.